The Garage Lab has a wide variety of equipment for students to use:
GC0 200 Professional
- High power motor 2000W with 3800rpm
- Useful for cutting all Metals upto 20mm thick
- Enable fast, energy-saving work
- Cutting capacity size, rectangle 85x180mm
- Robust guard system for minimal wobbling
Mitre Saw – Wood
- Stable cutting by holding material wood of any type more widely with sub fence
- Extremely accurate cut & Bevel cut with rpm of 4600
- Max cut over 1.9×3 inch at 45 degree
- Efficient chip and sawdust collection
- Cast iron base for maximum stability with 580 to 2650 rpm
- Industrial standard key chick, can operate with metal, wood, steel etc.
- Two way angle adjustment from 0 degree to 45 degree
- Cross laser guidance for precision work
- 5 speed settings for optimal performance
- 2 Bulbs, ease your metal any type grinding jobs with rpm of 2850
- Wheel balance feature reduces vibration to minimum
- Adjustable wheel balance feature reduces vibration to minimum
- A magnifying feature is incorporated in one eye-shield for close work
- Machine is suitable for heavier sanding jobs (wood) having rpm of 1450
- Removing large quantities of paint and roughness
- The rubber feet offer good stability
- Adjustable work bench to work comfortable and precisely
- Welding process: TIG DC / MMA (Stick), for stainless steel and iron (Not Aluminium)
- Arc stability and control.
- With HF arc starting
- Auto-Protection on : over-voltage, over-current and over-heated.
- Post-gas time adjustable.